-
August 7th, 2004, 08:44 AM
#1
Inactive Member
He IS in the credits, but I read somewhere time ago, he did not played anything actually.
maybe something?
reading the biography of socialdistortion.com I see he joined after the recording started, but not sure anyway.
-
August 10th, 2004, 04:14 PM
#2
Inactive Member
He played on the tour and is in the band credits, but another musician played on the recording.
Overall I think Social D has gone through more drummers than Spinal Tap. In the early 80's when we saw them in Orange County it seemed like it was a new drummer each time they played.
-
August 10th, 2004, 08:43 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Dean Castronovo played on WLWHWT
-
August 11th, 2004, 01:02 PM
#4
Inactive Member
you mean the drummer from Journey???
-
August 12th, 2004, 03:08 AM
#5
HB Forum Owner
I think above all, Charlie Quintana takes this band to a new level. He smokes. By the way, i saw probably 10 shows with chris reesce. I dont think he is that bad, but they certainly sound better now.
steve
-
August 12th, 2004, 03:29 AM
#6
Inactive Member
YES the drummer from Journey, lol
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks